The RT20 is All-in-One telephony system. It provides seamless connectivity to not only PSTN and analog terminals, but also IP-based SIP trunks and SIP terminals. Using VoIP, the RT20 supports inter-office calls over the Internet or VPN. As enhanced model, RT20 also has some unique features such as Smart FoIP.
Always Connected with Your Customers With features such as remote extension, call forking to your mobile phone and call-back, RT20 assures you that no matter where you are, whether in your office, traveling abroad, or working at home, you will never miss any important business call.
Improving Call Answer Rate The smart auto attendant can provide 24/7 live answering service to customers, and direct the incoming calls efficiently to the extension or cell phone of the right person through configurable voice menus in business/non-business hours and holidays. Even, it can deliver the calls from VIP customers to the agents directly, bypassing voice menus.
Reduction of Telecommunications Cost RT20 has all the IP remote-calling functions needed to support the remote worker, business travel, and communication with branches through the Internet. With IP, international or long-distance calls are turned into local toll-free calls. With advanced routing capabilities, RT20 can route calls intelligently according to call types.
Functions and Benefits
- Flexible auto attendant
- Click-to-call on contact list
- All-in-one system with analog-gateway modules, FoIP, recording, and voicemail
- Multilingual voice prompts
- Multi-site application via IP tie trunks
- Multi-tenant applications
- Failover to PSTN upon network failure
- Plug-and-play for IP phones
- XM/HTTP-based REST API supporting third-party application software
- Proven interoperability with standard SIP servers, such as Cisco Call Manager, Broadsoft, Microsoft Lync, Huawei IMS and Asterisk
- Class I lightening protection
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.